1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our site (the Site).
2. Product Info. We cannot guarantee all actual products will be exactly the same as what shown on customer monitor screen as there are many factors involved which may probably result in subtle differences in terms of colors, etc. However, we strive to provide complete info about the products on the website so customer can see and decide. Should there is any question, customer need to contact us before ordering.
3. Copyright. The content, graphics, design, product image and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
4. Newsletter. User shall agree that we may send newsletter regarding the latest news/products/promotions etc through email to the user.
5. Link to 3rd-party website. Any access link to third party sites is at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for your action and/or transaction performed at any 3rd-party website.
7. Inaccuracy of information. There might be cases where the info posted on our site contains typographical error, omissions, or inaccurancies which may related to product pricing, specs, or any other general contents. In such cases, We will not be hold responsible for such negligence. We frequently checked for accuracy to minimise and avoid such mistakes.
8.Comments. All comments or feedback left in the website are visitors/customers' personal opinion. We are not liable for any consequences caused by the comment(s).
To place an Order with SHILA you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18), you may place an Order with SHILA only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
You must not misuse this Site. You shall not commit or encourage a criminal offence, transmit or distribute a virus including but not limited to Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb or post any other material on the Site which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s propriety rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed throughout the Site. Any breach of this provision would constitute a offence under Section 233 of the Communications and Multimedia act 1998. In the event such breach occurs, SHILA will report the breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and appropriate legal action will be taken.
(a) To place an Order, you must register with us by creating an Account on the Site. You must only submit to us information which is accurate and true. You must also keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes, by using the relevant sections of the Site.
(b) You shall not misuse the Site by creating multiple user accounts.
Formation of a Contract
(a) The information set out in the Terms and Conditions and the details contained on this Site do not constitute an offer for sale but rather an invitation to treat. No Contract in respect of any Products shall exist between you and us until we have shipped the Products to your address.
(b) To submit an Order, you will be required to follow the online shopping process on the Site. After this you will receive an Order Confirmation which will act as an acknowledgement of your Order.
(c) An Order is only considered accepted by us upon your Order being shipped to the delivery address provided by you.
Price and Payment
Whilst we make best efforts to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Site are accurate, there may be instances where errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Products which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the Order as cancelled. If you cancel your Order before we have shipped it to you, and you have already paid for your Order, you will receive a full refund.
(a) Where applicable, prices are inclusive of GST and are in Malaysian ringgit. Delivery costs will be charged in addition where applicable; such additional charges are clearly displayed and included in the ‘Final Total’.
(b) We are under no obligation to fulfil your Order if the price listed on the website is incorrect (even after your Order has been acknowledged by us).
(c) You can pay using any of our payment partners listed on our homepage. Similarly you can pay all or part of the price of your Order using promotional voucher.
(d) Promotional vouchers must be entered at the check out page online only. Physical presentation of vouchers to SHILA personnel will not be accepted.
(e) To minimise the risk of unauthorised access, we encrypt your card data. Once we receive your Order we will request pre-authorisation on your card to ensure there are sufficient funds available to complete the transaction. Order will not be confirmed until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once we have sent you the Order Confirmation. Cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation by card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorisation, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
(f) Upon authorisation of the payment, by clicking the “Order now” button you are confirming that the card belongs to you or that you are the legitimate holder of the promotional voucher, and have sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product.
If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to process your request.
Refusal of Order
We reserve the right to edit any materials or content on this Site. We will make our best efforts to always process all Orders but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may need to refuse to process an Order after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion.
If we cancel your Order and you have already made payment for your Order, the payment amounts will be fully refunded to you.
We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Site, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on this Site or for refusing to process or accept an Order.